Sunday, July 8, 2007

Internet Woes

Three days, no updates. Thats pretty unfortunate, but our internet connection was cut. Pretty amazing we had it in the first place if you ask the first poco.
I would like to say thats my entire excuse, but alas, I have minor fault for friday's post. After a looong day of work, we finally had a tent over our heads! So with our super AV equipment, we decided to reward ourselfs and watch the Bourne Identity. Good movie, but a long one. It was really late when the rousing tale ended, and we all went to bed. I intended to post in the morning, and was a quarter of the way done! But then the anti-hero of PJ's internet stepped in and my plans of blogging glory were thwarted.
Hopefully I can post about today's events.

1 comment:

The Second Poco said...

Poco #1 Here: First Day of the Program went very well. I think we are converting a number of muggles from the dark side. Everyone is having a good time despite being tired. The Arrogant Worms last night were terrific. Today we expecting Geocaching.com to publish the PJ07 Legacy Caches.

Thanks again to everyone from BCGA who has helped us out with all the fantastic caches we have for the Scouts to find.